When you know the name of a content item, you can use the Filter field to find it.
See how to find specific content items inside the app.
Watch the example below to find content items that contain “coffee” in their name.
Filtering content items by name works well when you know exactly what you’re looking for. Sometimes you might not know what content has been assigned to you. That’s when the left-side filtering options come to the rescue.
Filtering in content inventory
Let’s say you’d like to find all brewers and cafes that are ready for you to review. Combine the left-side filters and:
- Select Brewer and Cafe in the Content type filter group.
- Select Review in the Workflow step filter group.
If you want to find content according to other criteria, you can also refine the list of content items by:
- content type they are based on
- their location in the a sitemap
- the workflow step they are currently in
- contributors they are assigned to
- taxonomy term they are associated with
- their status:
- Unfinished: One or more content elements are not filled in correctly
- Ready: All content elements are filled in correctly, the item is ready for publishing
- All done: Item is already published, no action needed
- Not translated: The item is not yet translated to the currently selected language
- their publishing state