When you know the name of a content item, you can use the Filter to find it.
See how to find specific content items inside the app.
Watch the example below to see how to find content with “coffee” in its name.
Filtering content items by name works well when you know exactly what you’re looking for. Sometimes you might not know what content has been assigned to you. That’s when the left-side filtering options come to the rescue.
Filtering your content
Let’s say you’d like to find all brewers and cafes that are ready for you to review. Combine the left-side filters and:
- Select Brewer and Cafe in the Content type filter group.
- Select Review in the Workflow step filter group.
If you want to find content according to other criteria, you can also refine the list of content items by:
- Content type – create content types to define the structure of your content items exactly according to your needs.
- Location in sitemap – organize content based on where it is in your sitemap.
- Workflow step – you can set up workflow steps to match your content production process and use them to keep track of the work.
- Contributor – assign a specific person to be responsible for a specific content item.
- Taxonomy – organize and tag your content based on your business-specific categories and taxonomy terms.
Status – quickly find untranslated items or items with incomplete required elements. Possible statuses:
- Unfinished: One or more content elements are not filled in correctly
- Ready: All content elements are filled in correctly, the item is ready for publishing
- All done: Item is already published, no action needed
- Not translated: The item is not yet translated to the currently selected language
- Publishing state – easily separate published, not yet published, and unpublished items.
- If you don't have your own content yet, create your first content type.
- Once you have types defined, create your own content items.
- If you're done with the sample project, create a new project to let your ideas shine.
If you get stuck, use the search bar here in Help Center to look for answers. We are also happy to answer any questions you might have – click the chat button in the bottom-right corner to get in touch.
Are you a developer? Head over to our Developer Hub for API reference, tutorials, and other resources.