Kentico Cloud allows you to create and work on multiple projects so that you can better organize your work when working with multiple clients. A project is the primary organizational unit of your content.
Switch between your projects using the project switcher in the top toolbar. You can only manage the projects you have created.
See how to create new projects inside the app.
To create a new project:
- Click your initials in the bottom left corner and choose My projects.
- Click Create new project in the top right corner.
- Type a name of the project.
- Select a subscription the project will fall under.
- Select a data center for your data.
- (Optional) Select an existing project to be used as a template.
- Click Create project.
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating a new project:
- Selecting a data center is only possible in the Professional plan or higher. If you're in the Free plan, this option is disabled for you and your data will be automatically stored in the default data center, which is located in the East US.
- In the project templates listing, you will only see active projects in which you are the subscription admin and these projects need to be under the Business plan or higher.
Mistyped a project name? Open the Project settings and change its name directly.
The changes are saved right away.