Usage reports capture your subscription usage at a point in time.
To view your usage report:
- Click your initials in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Subscriptions from the menu.
- Select your subscription.
On the Usage report tab, you will see your current usage report.
Daily usage reports
The usage reports are calculated once a day around midnight. By checking your usage report, you'll get an overview of the number of active users and your standing with regards to the Fair use policy limits of your subscription plan.
What's in a report?
Usage reports consist of the following:
- Plan overview – shows the cost of your plan, cost of extra usage, and the length of your current billing period.
- Usage – shows the number of active users in projects that belong to the subscription.
- Fair use policy – shows the number of API requests made to your projects, the amount of data stored and transferred, and the number of content items across your projects.
What counts as active user?
Users who were invited to your project and can access its content, count as active users. It is the opposite of inactive users, who were disabled and cannot access the project.
If you have more unique active users across your projects than what's included in the subscription plan, these users: count as extra usage, show in the Extra column, and are reflected in the additional costs. The additional costs are calculated based on the maximum usage of activated users in the given month.
For example, a typical usage report might look like this.
Snapshots of your usage
Due to the daily nature of usage reports, any recent changes to your subscription or its projects, such as changing your subscription plan, inviting new users, or the amount of transferred data (bandwidth), will be reflected in the next report.
You can review your usage for the past billing periods by downloading a PDF report.
- On the Billing history tab, select a billing period from the table.
- Click Export to PDF in the top right.